Free Download Kincaid [Build 2021.11 Hotfix 2] [Cookiedraggy]
Kincaid Build 2021.11 Hotfix 2 by Cookiedraggy, Kincaid is a lewd metroidvania-style platformer with a sci-fi theme game. Our protagonist is an archeologist, exploring uncharted planets and their wild life!
Join our playful and naughty wolf girl Kincaid, as she sexplores flora & fauna and meets new friends (with benefits~) and adversaries!
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release Date: 2021-11-26
Developer: Cookiedraggy Patreon – Twitter
Version: 2021.11 Hotfix 2
- Jumping – A
- Attacking – S
- Ducking – Down
- Rolling – ‘D’ or RT on the controller
- Sliding – Ducking + Rolling
- Blaster – Q or B on the controller
Mason Quest Reward!
The quest reward for finishing the mason’s quest for conveniently shaped marble has been added! If you already finished the quest, it should unlock by just talking to him again.
Big Bold Boss Battle!
It’s finally time for another boss battle!
You’ll be able to face the Heavy BOI by going to the obvious boss room in the upper temple area (or start a new game, grab the upgrades you want and use the handy-dandy warp portal).
The boss is going to need some more polish around the cinematics and his tail slam attack effect is still missing, but I am taking a couple of days off and didn’t want to make you wait any longer! ^w^
If your save games get borked you can now start a blank save, grab any upgrades you want from the new start room and use one of the teleporters to get near where you last left off. This won’t fill out the map for you, but at least you don’t have to waste a bunch of time redoing everything.
I hope this quick fix helps with some of the frustration while Null makes a new save game system.
- New content as mentioned above
- Shooting now cancels dodge roll (melee and jumping already did this)
- Various smaller tweaks and fixes
Hi Space Adventurer! ^w^
This build is a bit shorter on both features and new content. Null and I are focusing on finishing up the main story and redesigning the world map right now. Until that is completed we decided to make the next couple of builds smaller, focused on lewd content updates, until the overhaul is ready!
We promise the wait is going to be worth it!
Full new CG set featuring Akamai, the shy kobold!
The story that goes along with it is part of the main story, so it is a bit more in-depth and detailed than the “Game Over” ones. Altogether the story has 3694 words. I hope you have as much fun reading it as we had writing it!
IMPORTANT: You can access the new content by heading to the village and talking to the ‘bold wearing a pink scarf!
Some other things that changed:
- Kincaid’s orgasm voiceline has been added to the gecko animation.
- Added some new environmental sound effects, like flapping flags in the village.
- Wolf can now be challenged as often as you want to.
- The healing animation is a bit snappier.
- Fixed a rare bug that could crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where the air attack would not respect Kincaid’s max falling speed.
- Fixed a bunch of collision bugs that could get Kincaid stuck in certain areas.
- Fixed a bunch of visual bugs.
- Fixed a bug where some “Naughty Villager” scenes would get skipped in the gallery.
Hi Space Adventurer! ^w^
I’m excited to present you with the newest installment of Kincaid!
This one started out as a Quality of Life build, but as life would have it, Null’s coding efforts took a little longer than he had anticipated and we decided to roll it together with a bunch of new content to make one bigger release.
Gecko Game Over CG + Sound Effects
The new CG set contains 8 variations and the story that goes along with it is almost 2800 words long (2798 to be exact)!
I also mentioned earlier that the build would release without sound effects for her, but our sound designer is a super star and he managed to deliver the new sounds way ahead of schedule!
The only thing missing still is Kincaid’s climax – The sound effect got uploaded just as I started uploading the build to Patreon. xD
New Combat System
Another big chunk of work in this build is the new combat system. Null wrote it completely from scratch for a variety of reasons. We also added a bunch of extra polish to combat to make it feel better:
- New punch and splat effects
- New “swooshes”
- Hitting enemies can knock them back
- Defeated enemies get knocked back extra hard instead of just splatting to the floor like before.
Let us know what you think of the changes!
Next Planet Preview
The Glitchcaid Rift in the chambers of the Kobold Queen has reopened! It now leads to a little preview area to showcase some of the art for the next planet we’ve been working on!
There’s also a new song added for this area as well!
Be sure to check it out!
Smaller Quality of Life Changes
In earlier builds of the game, when you hit your head it sent Kincaid flying down, making some jumps unnecessarily difficult.
Now, if you hit your head, Kincaid sticks to the ceiling for just a little bit, before starting to fall.
It’s a subtle change but it makes managing some areas much easier and it just feels nicer.
That’s the biggest changes so far! Be sure to check out the changelog for some minor things as well.
Have fun with the game!
Cookie & Bunny
- Gecko Game Over Scene with 2798 words!
- Gecko sound effects (gameplay & act)!
- New Attack: Upper Cut!
- New Music: Mystic Forest Theme!
- New Area: Mystic Forest Preview Area (Accessible via the Glitchcaid Rift in the Treetop Palace)!
- New punch effects, impact effects and attack swooshes!
- New minor enemy: Will O Wisp!
- Quality of Life addition ‘Head Bump Forgiveness’: When you bump your head on a ceiling at high speeds, Kincaid now sticks to the ceiling for a moment before falling down!
- Completely overhauled the combat system.
- Tigers have been rewritten from scratch. They’re a bit more like relentless fighters now.
- Sneak bush tigers have been removed (for now).
- Flying insects now hurt you on touch.
- The wolf has been moved to the new preview area.
- Aerial forward attack has gotten a nerf.
- You can only attack once per jump, but it resets on double jump.
- Healing now consumes on use and is applied at the climax of the animation. If you get interrupted in between, the healing charge is lost.
- Healing energy pellets circling Kincaid endlessly.
- Wolf has updated attack boxes to be more fair.
- Gecko enemy (including pixel act animation and gallery entry)
- Charger Kobold
- Bomb Lobber Kobold
- Flapper Kobold
- Diver Kobold
- Blaster now gets charged for each melee attack
- Defeated enemies drop energy pellets used for the healing ability
- New enemies have been placed in all areas of the world
- Wolf fight has been made a bit easier to account for the new healing system. The wolf drops healing pellets when he gets attacked during his magic attack phase.
- Attacking a slingshot pellet throws them back at the enemy now, dealing damage. This also works for bombs of lobbers and flappers!
- Sometimes jumping off a ladder would play the jump sounds twice
- Some minor bugfixes
- Sound effects for the tiger
- Sound effects for the flight teacher scene
- Kobolds have been updated to the new design
- Kobold threesome is “juicier”. ^w~
- A game crashing bug with the respawn manager
- Fast vertical movement messing up the parallax scrolling
- Major refactoring of the cutscene system
- Pausing/unpausing during respawning deals extra damage
- A bunch of minor bug fixes
Build 2020-10 Hotfix v2
- Removed watershader and replaced it with a simple animated texture
- Fixed hardlock if you faint after defeating the wolf
- Slimes do not keep their momentum now after you struggle free
- Making-out sound loop added to the gallery for the kobold
- Added a little hint to show players how to proceed when reading the cover letter
- Fixed a place where you’d get stuck in the ceiling if you used dash to move from room to room
- Fixed background covering up the room with the elevators in the temple.
- A bunch of minor bugfixes
6 new sex animations (for Kobold NPCs)
Lots of new player animations
Sunken Temple area (accessible shortly after defeating the wolf)
New water system
Underwater mechanics and hazards
Air attack now has a dedicated animation with a hitbox that reaches above Kincaid’s head, making it easier to hit flying enemies.
Energy system and Glove blaster have been completely redesigned. Energy now works with charges. Healing and shooting require one charge. Blaster does a lot of damage.
Glitchcaid Rift has been removed.
Dash ability can be found in the Sunken Temple area
Metroid-Critter-Crawlies have a more forgiving hitbox
Metroid-Critter-Crawlies can’t be used to get unlimited energy anymore.
1. Launch both Kincaid and Cheat Engine (if Cheat Engine asks for CEShare link insert this url: https://fearlessrevolution.com/ceshare/ )
2. Attach Cheat Engine to Kincaid
2.1. Click the button that glows like a “Gamer” RGB
2.2. Select kincaid process (should be at the bottom of the list)
2.3. Click “Open”
3. If you put cheat table into “My Cheat Tables” folder (can be found inside “Documents”) you will be prompted to load it automatically, otherwise open cheat table by pressing Ctrl+O
4. Click the checkbox beside “Enable cheats” (can be found at the top of the table in the bottom half)
To access cheats open related category (click the checkbox)
To enable cheat click the checkbox beside it’s name
All values except position can be edited
Many values require related action to be performed in order for Cheat Engine to catch there address (i.e. hit any enemy to access Max energy value)
Keywords: Download Kincaid Game.
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]