Free Download Healslut [v0.69][Davie Zwei]
Healslut adult game is about upon taking up the opportunity to join the brand-spanking-new expansion to the super-popular MMORPG Powerful Order Online as a beta-tester, you find yourself locked into the very odd (and apparently exclusive?) class of Healslut. Just how will you handle the power… and consequences?
Release Date: 2021-08-01
Developer: Davie Zwei Patreon – TFGames – SubscribeStar
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
- Harmony and Roar +/- Lel nights at camp are not in yet
- Did not update the gallery yet. Sorry!
- Did not update “skip ahead” yet
But the following are in this update:
- Ninety-freakin’-eight new scene renders
- Forty-four updated background renders
- Eighteen updated character sprite renders
- New spell effects for every Sparkle spell
- Lots of typo and weird dialog fixes
- Night with Champ at the Goblin camp foothills [Harmony and Roar(+/-Lel) to follow soon]
- Sparkle for sale! The Port Town auction and outcome
- All new new status page so that you can see Sparkle’s current role, spells, outfit/trinket, inventory, sexstuff stats, decisions, relationships, ownership, and group members at any time
- Refactored ALL the Ren’py code for consistent indenting and variable handling (still have more to do with consistent labels and jumps)
- Added loads of new sprites for different emotional states and updated a lot of scenes with them
- Added “foreshadowing” option to toggle the subtle content warnings
- Added “backpedaling” option to toggle the ability to reconsider previous choices
- Added “fade to black” option to toggle off sexytimes scenes and replace with short descriptive text (not completed)
- Added a new impractically, irrationally, and unrealistically buxom fairy form
- Changed shirt for futa “steam” outfit renders (the previous one was a nightmare to work with)
- Removed a metaphorical metric dung-ton of superfluous black fade transitions and pauses
- Customized the UI a bit more
- Changed the default font because of licensing
- Slime forms made a little more slimy
- Fixed bug with staying as Fairy through dinner
- Fixed bug to allow a nudity-inclined Sparkle to stay nude after receiving chest of clothes
- Fixed bug that didn’t allow trading the mushroom to Swollwang if Lel is dead
- Fixed “bug” that didn’t allow Panki to offer to override the mandatory “free use” from Roopah if you are in a relationship with her (must be reluctant)
- Fixed bug with offering to “distract” the bandit in Underwell
The game contains 28,060 dialogue blocks, containing 265,642 words and 1,445,903 characters, for an average of 9.5 words and 52 characters per block.
- More of a voyeur than a roleplayer? Check the options menu to change the narrative from second person to third person! Now “Sparkle” is doing all this naughty stuff instead of “you”!
- Want to try the different body variations? Check the options menu again to change to another variation at any time! (This does not work properly before the variations are available within the story and may cause bugs!)
- Meet Fwawr Argarg, a fellow human! Requires choosing not to hard-reset and file a report at the start of the game. This is a one-off encounter for now but more is planned for Fwawr in coming updates.
- Can now offer the Tavernkeep some “relief” in exchange for the linens for Lel (requires prior naughtiness of the same type with Rudedood). This, of course, does not help Sparkle circumvent the mushroom quest. HahahaHAA!
- Continue to the Goblin camp (if on the “miners” route from Port Town), meet a buff bushy barbarian lass, and solve the mystery of the two brothers and one changling!
- Allow the town to enjoy using you for their various pleasures! Bone-chicka-bone-wow.
- Clean some outhouses if you like! Gross weirdo.
- A long-time-coming confrontation with Kayden (if NOT on “miners” route (for now)).
- Character creation screen updated with some *GASP* actual animation.
- Panki’s “accent” has been reined in a bit for readability.
- Getting ‘slimed’ in the mushroom quest now has consequences (still in work!).
- “Skip Ahead” function when starting a new game has updated to the start of Act 17.
- Additional backgrounds added for variety
- Fixed wardrobe bug not allowing selection of previous outfit for Act 16
- Can how join Lel in the ship galley for her route (and/or Roar) after the “backup” or milking incidents
- New outfits for everyone!
- Get a language lesson from Lel (everybody loves language lessons)
- Finally get off the damn ship – welcome to Port Town!
- Meet some constables (and maybe get your face sat on if you have Assured Absolution) and then meet the mayor
- Decide how to deal with unpaid docking fees
- The return of… someone! Along with new revelations and mysteries
- Meet three new weirdos
- Fixed several bugs in the “skipping act” code
- Fixed the bottoms on/off issue with collars
- Now can get the after dinner scenes with Roopah easier (requires only getting with her on the boat the previous night)
Blanket bug fixed, Pez/Gaggie captain bug fixed
Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark night completed
Meeting a helpful game developer
Sparkle’s powerful new spell makes its debut
Relegated to serving dinner if you are the (non-FU) looter
Added end of dinner conversations
A revealing conversation with “previously dead” Lel
Introducing Skylark to Panki/Panki+Lel (and possibily adding her to your ‘harem’)
Splashy after-dinner bath with Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark
Bit of bonding (i.e. bondage) with solo-romance Lel
Possible night with Kayden (if boi)
Roopah now imposes free-use if making your decisions (if looter & not with her)
More options added to the ‘skip to Act 13’ menu
Dinner now shows correct selected collar for each scene
Girl backup body poses made less ‘slumpy’
Fixed a few lines of ‘See No Evil’ dialog to account for the blindfold
Fixed incorrect Sparkle variation showing up in slaver parlay scenes
Fixed futa milked body outfit inconsistencies
Fixed Wejit visit repeating after Sparkle getting shot
Fixed some cloth draping issues with the fuzzy britches outfit
Fixed a few issues with Panki/Panki+Lel conditional branches
Fixed inconsistencies with some Lel alive/dead dialogs
Fixed label jump that would not properly award the pirate cutlass
(non free-use) Ends abruptly following the after dinner chat with whomever you sat with
(I will add additional options to the Act 13 skip in the next release.)
(The bitgag not showing up in the looter outfit is a known bug. I’m still working on it.)
YOU NEED TO DELETE YOUR ENTIRE OLD HEALSLUT DIRECTORY. MANY IMAGES WERE RENAMED/MOVED SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DUPLICATES/BLOAT IF YOU SIMPLY ‘OVERWRITE’ IT.
OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY. Sorry So many code and image changes!
You can opt to skip to Act 13 when you start a new game. You will have to make a few choices but then you can carry on from there instead of a complete restart!
Lots of new tracking variables added for fixes and future branches (hence why old stuff is broken)
All outfits now available for all bodies and variations
First part of ‘free use’ collar dinner (Champ takes round two)
IMPORTANT: right now all the dinner free-use sexytimes scenes will show the “All Dressed Up” collar but this will be corrected soon!
Bug/typo reporting now included (will create a file called _BUGGERY.txt that you can upload or send to me)
Dialog font choice now available in options
Waking up with Panki after a nap quickie (Panki or Panki+Lel routes)
‘Roopah always dead’ bugs fixed (hopefully)
Interesting/revealing dinner dialogs for all major characters
Ends abruptly after Kayden speech. Work continues!
Healslut 0.5 Release
Been a long road here and this will not be the last 0.5 version because there is a lot of setup to satisfy before 0.6. So expect an A/B/C soon enough. The A update will include the upcoming dinner and will focus mainly on sexytimes with your current partner(s) and/or new partner(s).
UPDATE (AGAIN): Links have been updated to fix three annoying bugs that got by me.
- Gaggie baby-swap bug fixed
- Dialog fixes for Sparkle statuses and variations
- Wejit/Ooyum “speaking while not there” bug fixed
- Sparkle sword missing bug fixed
- (Preggers route has been tabled for now)
- Waking up after a change and handling who’s dead
- (or) Wandering about all pooched up
- Kayden awakens most grumpily
- Meeting a possible hunky RO with Lel
- Two new outfits to choose from
- Ship ahoy! A parlay with slavers
- Meeting Jane in-game
- Choosing from 4 collar outfits (on free-use route)
The game contains 879 images and 20,184 dialogue blocks which contain 183,233 words and 988,736 characters for an average of 9.1 words and 49 characters per block.
- Ooyum image bug fixed
- Lel now shows up on the ship in the right ‘version’ depending on your choices
- Bug with Leigh’s missing status fixed
- Many small adjustments to various dialogs for proper attitude/story advancement
- Relieving Wejit now available for all paths (except blaming Roopah which has two divergent routes)
- Diverting the blame to Roopah (both paths) completed to next scene
- Gaggie gets the baby path complete to next scene
- Several new variations of Sparkle now available depending on choices (this is at heart a transformation game, after all!)
v0.4g to v0.4g2
Extended decisions on how to handle the murder non-mystery
Maybe get pregnant? (Ends early for now, this is currently what I’m working on)
Another way to the early ends in 0,4G
Meetup with Pirate Lel or another Lel
Consequences to blaming Roopah teased
Can how offer Wejit relief after the investigation
Anyone notice the new stuff sprinkled in early in the game?
I suppose I’d call this more of a ‘cinematic’ release than anything else. Most of my focus went to the ends to your adventure. I don’t want simple ‘game over’ screens for any choices. I need the endings to be meaningful (and hopefully impactful).
I had hoped to have the ‘preggo’ path in as well but I chopped that out of this one because I’m still working on it. It’ll be out in a patch once I am happy with it. I also have a big chunk of the ‘blame Roopah’ path already done so I will patch that in as well. So please forgive me for now for the abrupt ‘end of beta’ cuts on those choices. I’ll have them out as quickly as I can.
Many proportion fixes (still in work)
All character renders have been touched-up and/or re-rendered
Several scenes have been updated and/or added renders
A metric poopton of typos and grammar errors corrected
Nudity aboard the ship received more attention
“Mention of mushroom” bug with Swollwang fixed
“Barf it up” bug/loop with Lel fixed
After Gab visit bug with Panki instead of Champ/Twig fixed
Non-“suppress suffering” spells in customs office bug fixed
Fairy chub/slim mixup after Gab convo fixed
Small bugs with fishing mini-game fixed
Roopah now acts more consistent if Sparkle snubs her
Murder- (non)mystery solved, accusing the perpetrator, and deciding consequences *Consequences may include pregnancy or death.
Two possible endings to your story…
HINT: You are not at the end unless you are at the menu screen.
Scheduled to be included in patch next weekend:
Fix for sudden ‘un-fairy’ in non-free-use path
Blame Roopah route
Lel’s piratey favor
The game contains 17,950 dialogue blocks, containing 160,695 words and 866,532 characters, for an average of 9.0 words and 48 characters per block.
- Bugfix for trap with Panki+Lel – will need to load a save before telling Panki you messed around with Lel for this one. Sorry!
- Bugfix for the loop with Gab/Lel/Kayden. You will probably need to load a save before going into the corner. Sorry again.
- Sexytimes with Roopah (requires previous sexytimes with her)
- An introduction to a murder mystery
- Can now switch body types on the fly in the main menu so you can try out scenes in different bods. May cause weird issues if you do it mid-scene, so I suggest doing it before a new scene starts (i.e. pretty much anywhere before the background changes)
The ‘sticky’ question that Gab asks can be reset by starting a new game (which clears the flag) and then reloading your save before the question is asked.
[*]Bugfix for trap with Panki+Lel – will need to load a save before telling Panki you messed around with Lel for this one. Sorry!
[*]Bugfix for the loop with Gab/Lel/Kayden. You will probably need to load a save before going into the corner. Sorry again.
[*]Sexytimes with Roopah (requires previous sexytimes with her)
[*]An introduction to a murder mystery
[*]Can now switch body types on the fly in the main menu so you can try out scenes in different bods. May cause weird issues if you do it mid-scene, so I suggest doing it before a new scene starts (i.e. pretty much anywhere before the background changes)
- Dealing with Commander Sergeant Orlando Commando
- A reunion with the greasy people
- Escape to sail the high seas
- Dance for Harmony (if promised it)
- Panki +/- Lel sexytimes / Lel snuggletimes
- A chat with Roopah about your place in the group
- [All the following require the ‘free use’ path]
- Panki becoming a bit overly eager about your new duties
- Servicing Champ
- An intro to ‘training’ (setup for next update)
- Servicing Roopah
WARNING: There has been a rather large overhaul of the game structure. Saves from previous releases will not work for this version. You will have to start a new game or there will be strange bugs and broken scenes.
Keywords: Download Healslut mega, Download Healslut android, Download Healslut full version.
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]