Free Download Carnal Instinct [v0.3.28 Steam][Carnal Instinct]
Carnal Instinct Pre-Alpha v0.3.28 Steam by Carnal Instinct, Carnal Instinct is a game about journey begins in a realm of ancient myth, where the life-giving waters of the Euphoris river meet the sandswept ruins of Sabu. The God-Queen Kethra has not been seen for a thousand years, but rumors of her return are uttered in hushed tones throughout the sprawling villages along the shoreline of the once mighty waterway. Deprived of its divine empress, Sabu has fallen under the rule of eight demigods, powerful beings that once served Kethra as bodyguards. Unchecked, these immortals now vie for power as warlords, their conquest bathing Sabu with the blood of the innocent.
Release Date: 2022-03-13
Developer: Carnal Instinct – Patreon
Version: v0.3.28 Steam
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
- A range of visually distinct playable races. Customise everything from your skin tone and outfit to your animal aspect and genitalia.
- Fully realised 3D sex acts. Whatever takes your fancy, from vanilla to kinky, every taste is catered for. All scenes feature highly-detailed 3D animations, sounds, voice acting, and particles to bring you right into the action.
- Multiple NPC partners. Some NPCs are interested in sex with strangers, others may require you to undertake quests or even topple warlords before they’re open to your advances.
- Immersive open-world RPG. Not just a porn game, Carnal Instinct features a vast and beautiful hand-crafted open world that is teeming with stories to unravel and secrets to uncover. The game features everything you’d expect in an RPG, with quests, dialogue, inventory management, trade, and more.
- You have my sword. And my… bow! An open-world RPG would not be complete without combat – take the fight to monsters and bandits alike with your blades. Archery, thrown weapons, and combat magic are already in development too, watch this space!
- If you see it, you can reach it. Todd made the idea a meme, but here we’ve actually done it. The entire world is open to you – no invisible walls. With our climbing and vaulting system you can scale every distant mountain – and with our detailed world full of all kinds of hidden “interactions” it’s well worth your time to do so.
- Constant expansion of playable content every month. More sex scenes. More playable races. More clothing. More customisation options. Expanded worldmap.
- Dynamic sexual interactions. Pushing our sex scenes to the next level, we’re currently developing more fluid and interactive systems to give you total control over every thrust and squeeze.
- Photo studio mode. Pose, light, and show off your unique character with this mode. Be they standing heroically alone, or caught in the act with a conquest, it’s up to you.
- Stealth upgrades. What’s the point in climbing down a cliff into an enemy camp if you can’t restrain or dispatch them silently. We’ve a wealth of sneaky surprises yet to come.
- Exotic races & sex scenes. Currently only ingame as NPCs, we’re bringing Centaurs, Nagas, and all manner of exotic forms out to play. Constrict as naga, swim as merfolk, soar as dragonkin, or thunder across the sands as a centaur. The order in which we implement these final-tier forms will be decided on Patron-poll.
- Environmental hazards. Sabu can be a dangerous place, many forgotten things lurk in the tombs beneath the sands. Things which lust for the warm flesh of the surface dwellers.
- Added Quest – “No Rest for the Wicked”
- Added new visuals for the Inventory Screen
- Added Clothing items – “Sabuthi Sash” (Green, Pale, Black & Red)
- Added Clothing items – “Sabuthi Skirt” (Green, Pale, Black & Red)
- Added Weapon – “Kethrite Sceptre”
- Added Enemy type “Accursed Warlord”
- Added Quest Dungeon
- Added weapons to the Inventory player character
- Added character names to dialogue lines
- Added numerical selection for dialogue choices
- Added spacebar to dialogue control for skipping lines and selecting choices
- Added keybindings for “World Map”, Quests” and “Inventory”
- Added a sex indicator to the dragon after the Winter Winds quest completion
- Added Armor stats to the Anubite equipment
- Added new visuals for interactive HUD elements
- Added code to the bed so if you sleep it can help fix any issues with the Day/Night cycle
- Added new visuals and SFX for Quests
- Added new visuals and SFX for Consumables
- Added armor scaling to enemy levels
- Added new animations for ambient npcs
- Added new sounds for cave interiors
- Fixed an issue with Quests not tracking correctly when switching quests
- Fixed bug with dispearing items in inventory when unequipping items
- Fixed a bug with the Craftsman using female animations
- Fixed an issue where day/night cycle could potentially get stuck
- Fixed an issue where Beast of Sobek idle SFX would linger after death
- Fixed an issue where if the player dropped from a great height the roll did not play
- Fixed an issue where if you left the form screen the enemies would sometimes not unfreeze
- Fixed a compass issue with Prisoners
- Fixed an issue in Iraya’s dialog with the choice line being duplicated
- Fixed an issue with many sounds still being able to be heard even with all options turned to 0
- Fixed the description on Esi’s shield so it’s now visible
- Fixed an issue with the loot bag so it doesn’t get broken by opening the In-Game Menu
- Fixed multiple issues with Nepthy’s dialog
- Fixed multiple issues Milk and Honey Inquisitor of bast cut scenes and dialog interactions
- Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor of bast enslavement getting the player stuck
- Fixed an issue with Neboo that made her less talkative
- Fixed a bug where Cursed Ones had too much stun resistance
- Fixed an issue with the Northern Drake Horns
- Fixed a bug where players could not free Prisoners
- Fixed issues with Jailer Keys not stacking, they can now also be sold and dropped
- Fixed a bug with the new item notification not including consumables already equipped
- Fixed bug where certian enemies would fall through the map
- Fixed the Fast Travel Icon in the World Map Legend
- Fixed an issue with the Form screen locking up when holding “W”
- Fixed a bug where the Dragon stops being interactable
- Fixed Silver Bedlah being in the wrong inventory slot
- Fixed an issue where unarmed combat wouldnt allow the player to leave the state
- Fixed a bug where the balls were unlocked in the map despite being unlocked by default
- Fixed the form screen not inlcuding the inventory top bar
- Fixed a bug where quests wouldnt hide in the main HUD or when hiding the UI
- Fixed an issue where quest objective popup would also appear when taking a new quest
- Fixed in game main menu changing typeface font when hovered
- Fixed a bug where enemy particles would persist after death
- Fixed desert cats and crocs cannot be back stabbed anymore
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to use WIP magic system
- Fixed a bug which caused dungeon lighting code to be consistent throughout time of day
- Fixed sound classes with several WAV files
- Fixed grammar issue with Havar’s Note. It’s also been renamed to “Havar’s Letter”
- Changed the voice lines for the dragon increasing the volume
- Changed multiple text lines accross the game to resolve some grammar issues
- Changed the combat system to use only one type of targeting
- Changed various combat animations
- Changed Thurst Attacks to be peformed with light attack, while sprinting
- Changed the overall damage of various enemy AI
- Changed the Save/Load system to resolve the SaveGame issues
- Changed slightly lowered the random idle animation timer
- Changed tweaked spear input buffer
- Changed Longsword weapon speed reduced slightly
- Changed the world sky material
- Changed the speed and damage of Longswords
- Added Form – “Female Jackal”
- Added Form – “Demi-Draconid”
- Added Form – “Demi-Felian”
- Added Form – “Demi-Jackal”
- Added Jackal Skins “Golden Coat” and “Mahogany Coat”
- Added Sex Scene – “Dragon Cock”
- Added Extreme Exotic NPC – “Ancient Dragon”
- Added Exotic NPC – “Ranno of the Merchant’s Guild”
- Added Quest – “Winter Winds”
- Added Quest – “Law and Order”
- Added Merchant NPC – “Epaphos”
- Added Merchant NPC – “Nem-mestu”
- Added Item – “Frostforged Khopesh”
- Added Item – “Frostforged Sword”
- Added Item – “Frostforged Daggers”
- Added Item – “Frostforged Spear”
- Added Item – “Ice Shard”
- Added Camp System – “Cooking”
- Added Prisoner(s) In Distress location – “Cook”
- Added Raw Items – “Niloticus, Rainbow Trout, Sabuthi Eel, Sabuthi Perch, Raw Meat”
- Added Cooked Items – “Steamed Niloticus, Fried Rainbow Trout, Jellied Sabuthi Eel, Grilled Sabuthi Perch, Charred Meat”
- Added Meal Items – “Savage Broth, Seared Meat, Salted Trout, Euphoris Stew, Nusr Steak, Rich Offal Stew”
- Added Seasoning Items – “Onions, Salt”
- Added new Anubite Warrior NPC Models
- Added Clothing Item “Anubite Bra” (+ alt skins)
- Added Clothing Item “Anubite Collar” (+ alt skins)
- Added Clothing Item “Anubite Mask” (+ alt skins)
- Added Clothing Item “Anubite Skirt” (+ alt skins)
- Added Procedual Effects (More dust, leaves blowing .ect.)
- Added Procedual Effects Options (Turned on by default, disable for improved performance)
- Added new Ambient SFX
- Added Reworked Cosmetic – “Northern Horns”
- Added new conversation with Nepthys for the ending of “Diamond in the Rough”
- Added voice acting for Neb-oo
- Added gold drops to humanoid enemies
- Added new Merchant Dialog + Voice Lines
- Added a filter to the character customization screen so you can show/hide locked customization options
- Added multiple new SFX
- Added map area “Kusma”
- Added new animations for Cursed Ones
- Added new SFX for Cursed Ones
- Added new behavior for Cursed Ones
- Fixed a bug which made zooming revert the player movement to running state, even if they were previously walking
- Fixed a bug with blocking without hard-locking, it will now keep you hard-locked to the target
- Fixed “Leap” attacks to deal intended damage, it is now slightly lower
- Fixed “Leap” attack stamina cost, it now consumes more
- Fixed an issue where the Cursed Felian Form would not have cock options
- Fixed an issue where Havar’s Amulet wasn’t being removed after “Secret Admirer”
- Fixed a bug where Djeda would take 50g twice when paying to “Ride the Pony”
- Fixed a typing error on “Join”
- Fixed an issue where the Cursed Felian Form would not have cock options
- Fixed a bug where enemy AI levels would be set to 1 when saving/loading
- Fixed various issues with rocks and terrain around the world
- Fixed an issue with enemies dropping outdated equipment, these will be back working with the new system soon
- Fixed a bug where certain NPC’s heads wouldn’t be synced to their body
- Fixed with bells on so you can now complete the quest
- Fixed an issue where you could be killed by enemies while in the character customization screen, inventory, quest UI etc
- Fixed mapping issue in water line
- Fixed a bug where you could infinitely craft items after only meeting the requirements once
- Fixed a bug stopping Neb-oo’s character name from being visible in all dialogue lines
- Fixed an issue with the spike trap’s visibility
- Fixed various issues with the world and terrain
- Fixed an issue with arrows causing a pickup loop
- Fixed a bug with Anubite Skirts showing testicles
- Fixed bug with missing Draconid Horns icon
- Fixed bug with Jackal ear tuffs
- Fixed a bug where Dhasa would give the wrong mesh for item “Northern Horns”
- Fixed an issue with the players foot IK floating above the ground
- Fixed multiple issues with footsteps on Desert Cats & Beasts of Sobek
- Fixed and updated the landscape materials
- Changed the dialogue and saving system to hopefully resolve some issues
- Changed the default player camera
- Changed night lighting properties slightly
- Changed the angles for easier swimming lock
- Changed the world landscape materials slightly
- Changed max weight to 999 as it’s not currently used and doesn’t impact the player
- Changed large sections of the map surrounding the Great Temple of Anubis.
- Hotfix – of some broken stuff
- Added Sex scene “Naga Oral – Average Cock”
- Added item – “Novice Helm”
- Added item – “Novice Garb”
- Added item – “Kethrite Spear”
- Added Tracked Quest Objective to the World Map screen and player compass
- Added first implementation of swimming mechanic
- Added Fast Travel Locations
- Added feature to the World Map to let the player quickly find their position
- Added a new legend to the world map (Press ‘E‘ while in World Map screen)
- Added animations for the spear weapon type
- Added dynamic combat music to non-boss enemies.
- Added a new drop table system – you will now “roll” for chances of getting items, this will become much more involved when more and more loot is added.
- Added replenishing stock over time for Merchant NPCs
- Added new UI visuals for notifications, including Quests and Saving
- Added an automatic save feature for when the game is exited without saving manually
- Added hover over information for markers on the World Map Screen
- Fixed a problem where Nepthys would have “Diamond in the Rough” quest marker before the player has completed “Milk & Honey”
- Fixed a bug where Djeda would give the player multiple breeding harnesses
- Fixed a bug with the Void Titan Manhood would not be in the world
- Fixed a bug where the Void Spirit cutscene would re-play on load
- Fixed inconsistencies with camera positions during conversation with Havar, Nepthys and Melhva
- Fixed input buffers on certain weapons to have better response times
- Fixed the world map icons to have working information hovers
- Changed the combat default walking speed to 300 up from 200
- Changed the size of the compass indicators slightly
- Changed compass icons
- Updated In-Game Credits
- Void Titan Manhood is now available at the void ruins
- The Void Spirit Cutscene will not re-play on load
- Djeda will no longer give multiple harnesses
The “Glory of the Gods” update (Content Update 2) is now live for our Ascended Tier Patrons! In this update, we’ve further expanded the map to pave the way for future updates, added two new Quests (“Glory of the Gods” and “Secret Admirer”), added new Draconic, Feline, and Equine genitals, a new sex scene featuring a HUGE insertion, Bug fixes and More!
In this update, we’ve added a short quest with a one-time scene at the end. This quest will be expanded upon in future updates, but the first stage is suitably festive.
Added blood particles added into combat.
Added new crosshairs for locking onto enemies and aiming with bows.
Added new dialogue option to Ahmes to give players access to the Oral Scene after quest completion.
Also included in the update:
Changed the player camera in both free roam and combat. Now when you block with [Right Mouse Button] you will not enter the zoomed-in aiming mode.
Fixed an issue where Quests would not save progress.
Fixed the Elixir of Energy not working as intended, they should now regenerate much more stamina over a longer duration of time.
Fixed the skintone on genitals not loading correctly.
Fixed the hitbox on the Khopesh light attacks.
Fixed an issue with defeated enemies leaving behind footstep sounds.
Fixed an issue with animations leaning the player too much when accelerating.
Fixed one handed Anubites not properly playing footstep sounds.
Fixed player footsteps from sometimes duplicating when entering the combat state.
Fixed collision on various objects in the world.
Keywords: Download Carnal Instinct Game.
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]