– Fixed a bug that prevented you from progressing if you spoke to Gwynn BEFORE meeting Perl in her lab
– Fixed a bug that sent you to the “pre change” version of your bedroom if you selected to rest and then selected “back”.
– Kim and Silvia’s animated idle while during the dishes code was mistakenly removed. It’s back now.
– Fixed a bug that gave an error when on the past overworld map during the night at the end of the update.
– At the end of the update, the past/present time of day and day of week should match. It wasn’t, and now it’s fixed.
– Fixed a handful of spelling/grammar errors
– These bugs were reported while I was adding in some of the last animated idles I needed to do, so now you will be able to find Perl and Natalie in the classroom when summer school starts
– A continuation of the main storyline.
– The introduction of Silvia’s side quest .
– First Voice Actor – Little Clover voices Penny. Currently voiced up to the point of getting the BB trinket. Hoping to have a new voice actor added for each update.
– A new Sketch Quest lewd scene to unlock.
– First Event Planner scene.
– Cell Phone can be obtained.
– New locations in the Present Time: Park, Coffee Bar, Western Beach
– Your own customizable photo gallery added to your new computer. You’ll be able to capture lewd moments and keep them for display.
– Secret Photos removed and replaced with the photo gallery. Same idea, but more intractable.
– Added music by my personal favorite artist, Koethe. A few of his instrumentals and songs are added in game with his blessing.
– The MC’s house has been fully remodeled to fit with the big change that happened at the end of V0.02.
– A simplistic relationship system has been implemented. You’ll simply go through each character’s storylines/main quest to level them up. No Grinding.
– Added in LOTS of placeholder idles to have characters intractable at all parts of the day.
– A Gallery to rewatch all previous scenes
– Computer button to change the MC’s name
– Computer button to add in a couple cheats in game
– The Quest helpers (! & ?) from V0.02c are now defaulted to off. Type in a specific cheat code to turn them on.
– A new imagebutton helper added to the UI. Mouse over it to help you distinguish what’s clickable and what’s not. Should help find smaller items on screen more easily.
– Added two new animations to previous content. Penny’s first introduction and the fall into the artifact sanctum.
– Music Credit and Voice Actor credit added to the menu. Use that to check out their stuff.
– As with V0.02c. You can travel back to the overworld map from any location. Except when blocked by a quest trigger.
– You can also instantly go back to your bedroom via the overworld map. No more need to constantly navigate your house.
– Once returned, you can borrow Kimberly’s skateboard, but it’s use won’t be needed until V0.04.
– A few East side map icons have been added, but are only placeholders. One being Present Time Gwynn’s house.
– You can now travel straight to the overworld map from anywhere, UNLESS
an event is to trigger on your way out.
– You can travel straight to your bedroom from the overworld map, UNLESS
an event is to trigger on your way in.
– There are now “!” and “?” indicators on the overworld map to help guide
you to where you need to go to progress the story.
– Vastly changed the ending scene between Kim / Julia
– Disabled the ability to pass time in the past as it was meant to be blocked
– Fixed a few grammar/spelling errors
– Main story progression is the focus of this update
– Hundreds of new images and dozens of new animations added
– The ‘Past’ world is fleshed out and able to be explored. Only key locations for this update are available at this time
– The 3rd vision has been added to the last scene of V0.01’s update
– Denied the usage of the bathtub until AFTER you’ve turned in your final. Using it before hand would stop story progression.
– Fixed an error that was caused when you reached the daily limit on Nadia’s $ mini-game.
– Some Spelling/Grammar errors
– A new story a new cast of characters, as well as some familiar faces.
– Nearly Seven Hundred 1920×1080 images
– Over 40 Animations
– Completely animated overworld map (8 different versions)
– Animated character imagebuttons to make the world feel a little more real
– Many different locations to visit with A LOT more to come in future updates
[to be added]